Have a spin-tastic day

Monday, April 9, 2018

Hello, everyone. Natalia is here. And today I would like to show the card with spinner.





Honestly, I have plenty of ideas with this stamp - first I wanted to make a windmill, but something goes wrong. But in the end it was pretty and simple shaker.




First I inked background panel in pink, mint and orange shades. Then I heat embossed spinners and small details with white powder. On the upper panel from dark blue cardstock I cut out windows matching to embossed pictures. Also I heat embossed a little details and sentiment on the upper panel.




Using foam I cut out matching forms for shaker and stuck to the background panel. Poured Satin Rainbow | Confetti; Cupid's Kiss Crystals | Mix; Mint Dream Crystals | Mix; Sparkling Crystals | Mix; Iridescent Clear Crystals | Mix; Clear Dust Seed Beads; Gold Dust | Seed Beads inside.




Covered shaker with the sheet of transparent plastic using adhesive tape and stuck the upper panel above all construction. And that's it, funny card is ready.





Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!




SUPPLIES: 





Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© znatka2007. Design by FCD.