SUGARPEA DESIGNS | NEW RELEASE DAY 2

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

SugarPea Designs
New Release - Spring 2018

Available Friday!  ~  View this week's Sweet Peeks!

Today LondonScape; ParisScape and Chic Wishes sets will be present to you.



The card turns very simple but nevertheless not devoid of charm.


First I inked with Distress the panel. Then, using paper knife, I cut out the frame.



Next, cut out the landscape of white cardstock with LondonScape die and fit it to the frame. 



Heat embossed the sentiment from Chic Wishes set using white powder. Put all the details together.






New Release Available Friday!  ~  April 20th, 6pm EST at SugarPea Designs





21 comments

  1. Loving the "Frame up" on this one and the colors are wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colour combo is stunning, love the frame effect x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super beautiful! I love the colors and the gorgeous background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your card is totally amazing! Stunning background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors of your background and using the use of the hite die cuts on it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gorgeous colours...so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The city seems to float.....very cool. I love the color scheme...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the white on distressed oxide background. Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful. I love the colors, softness, and design. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card. I love your background colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty. I love the white against the beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous background for the cityscape!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the white city scene against your pretty background!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card! I love the white cityscape!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness !! Your background is amazing !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how the white London scape jumps right off your beautiful background <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous background that you created. I really like the white land scape on the background. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow! I love this super sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© znatka2007. Design by FCD.