Best friends

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Hello everyone. Natalia is here. And today I would like to show simple but very attractive card made with the Best Friends Set.




First of all I stamped this set on paper for alcohol markers and colored everything in brown shades with Copic Sketch and Touch Twin. Cut everything of with usual scissors by contour. 




Next I inked the panel with distress inks of pink, peach and yellow shades. Cut out the frame using Dotted Patterns Set - 1 die. Next I heat embossed the sentiment with white powder on upper side. 


Using foam tape, I stuck cut out "friends" to the inked panel. Put the panel on foam to add volume and combined it with white panel, which served as frame. And that's it, card is ready.





Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!




SUPPLIES: 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© znatka2007. Design by FCD.