STUDIO KATIA three Christmas interactive cards

Thursday, November 30, 2017


Hello, everyone. Natalia is here. Today I would like to show you 3 holiday interactive cards (different kinds).

First card is the through shaker, which I made like window. 





At the beginning I stamped characters from Friends of Winter, Winter Kobi, Foxes and Hello Alice sets using Memento inks. Colored everything with alcohol markers Touch Twin and Copic Sketch. After it I cut necessary figures using coordinating dies. Using frame die from Darling Ribbon & Dotted Frames I cut 2 workpieces. Then I toned both workpieces with distress inks and stencils. Using Stitched Loops die I cut windows on the upper workpiece and volume windows from white cardstock. After it I cut imitation of snowdrifts from white cardstock using hill dies. 



Using foam tape and transparent plastic I made shaker and filled it with Pink Winter, Crystal Rainbow Confetti, Majestic 3mm, Clear Dust. Then the time has come to glue everything together and add banner, which I made as a plate on grey cardstock with Happy Holidays sentiment from Origami Winter set, using silver embossing. Interesting fact - I used the pool from Hello Alice set as a carpet under the Christmas tree.

For the second card I used Winter Kobi and Friends of Winter sets. Making process is the same as on previous card so I'll describe only differences.





I added splashes on toned background using two brushes WINK of Stella: Clear and White

Here the pool from Hello Alice turns to ice - on transparent plastic with silver embossing. Using spinner dies I cut the track for Kobi's moves on ice.




With the white powder and embossing pad I stamped "HoHoHo" from Friends of Winter set on the background. 




All the details I stuck on adhesive tape (some on foam tape). And voila, Kobi slips on ice and depart from his sleigh with presents.

The third card - here I used Christmas trees and sleigh from Winter Kobi set and the Kobi himself from Kobi The Birthday Bear set. This card is maximum simple - a lot of white space because of snowdrifts.





Kobi riding the hill on the sleigh. Here I toned the background with distress inks, cut white workpieces which imitate snowdrifts using hill dies. On the background workpiece I cut curved track (in the shape of upper snowdrift) with the spinner dies.






I stuck everything with adhesive tape, placed two nearer snowdrifts on the foreground with the foam tape. Using silver powder and embossing pad I stamped on the white cardstock "Happy Holidays" sentiment from Origami Winter set. And decorate everything with Majestic Fusion sequins.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Natalia


SUPPLIES:

     

   
       






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© znatka2007. Design by FCD.